Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Highlights: Stadtgarten!

Last night I went to Stadtgarten with Brian and his Arizonian partner-in-crime, Sofia.
I forgot my Fotoapparat again, so I'll give you this nice photo:
It was indie night and NATURALLY, they played Le Tigre the first time I went to the toilet and Crystal Castles the second time. A guy was handcuffed to the bathroom door handle and declined my offers to free him. Some people from Klingenthaler Weg, my old 'hood, were there and we danced together for a while. (I love being greeted by people I know when I'm out. I feel like the world's little darling!)

Katherine, Brian's fashionable roomie, had a clothing sale yesterday and I bought four things of hers. Two of them are dresses which, on me, will be sported as shirts.

I am supposed to translate something for Spirit of Football by tomorrow and do my homework for German and prepare my English lessons for the week. It's already 3. I should get on it. 

Ohh, and Micha gets home today.


No comments:

Post a Comment