Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dance Attack

Erich came to visit me in Erfurt, the day before Max had to leave. Since there are only two tourist attractions in Erfurt (the Dom and the Krämerbrücke) Erich and I didn't have to stress out trying to stuff the weekend full of sightseeing. We toured the Dom, went to a Modern art exhibit, walked around Erfurt's medieval city center, violated snuggled the Sandmann, and then gave ourselves the night off...


Friday night was Max's last in Erfurt so we went out and grooved to electro with him and his younger brothers. Then we went back to my house at around 3 or 4 and I fed everyone...salad (but a good salad!). Erich thought the rug in the kitchen looked nice, so he curled up and went to sleep on it, right next to my feet. Max's brothers just stared at him, alarmed. I assured them multiple times that he was fine.




In the morning, Erich started an Africa puzzle and wouldn't go back to Potsdam until it was complete.

Naja.




No comments:

Post a Comment