Thursday, February 4, 2010

Refried Brains

The teacher drew a Fragezeichen (this: ?) next to some of my sentences, which kind of hurt my feelings. But for not having studied, I did well on my German exam: 1,3, or a 92%. Just one thing I need to know: is "nachtsüber" really not a word? Have I made this up? It was underlined in red pen and cost me half a point.

So, this week my classes finish, my internship starts, I take on a new private student at the language school where I work and I am moving. Panik ensues.

I am interning for the company Spirit of Football e.V. and am actually moving into my boss' house. But more on that later.

But most amazing of all: I dreamt in German last night. My first interactive German dream. In the other ones I heard German spoken and answered in English, but in this one I was really speaking German. I dreamt I went to jail for impersonating a policewoman.












No comments:

Post a Comment