Friday, August 20, 2010

Housing heartbreak

Oh God. I did not get into the Establishment. I can't handle the rejection! I am too sensitive! Shut up and go away, everyone. Actually that's rather preemptive- I haven't even told anyone yet because I'm not quite ready.
I tried to get in touch with my sister to talk about it but she exploded her laptop and flushed her phone down the toilet so I will have to wait until we bump into each other again.
Personal snub aside, the housing situation is getting really urgent. I had stopped looking because I was putting my energy into work, school and getting into the Establishment, but I really have to get my own place. I want nothing more than a room with a bed, where I can unpack my suitcase and sleep in the same place every night. Preferably non-moldy, non-infested and reasonably held together, which would set it apart from all other places I have afforded in this pricey town.
Oh San Luis, I love you but that doesn't mean I have to like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment