Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hello, August

Wow! It's been a long time. Sorry! Ohmygoodness, how time flies when you're sleeping in a tent! I can't believe this is my first August post. In July I was all over the world and had little internet time, but I still managed to write the most posts per month I've done so far. Now I have all the internet in the world and no use for it, it seems.

News from my end?? Um...I am starting school on Monday. I'm writing a story for San Louie magazine about parents who walk their children on leashes, I miss my boyfriend like hell and I am making a general mess of my life.

I am applying to live in a cooperative called the Establishment where 19 people live, cook, party, garden and generally cohabit peacefully together. According to San Luis Obispo lore, it used to be a whorehouse, was once home to Jack Kerouac (and is referenced in The Dharma Bums) and it is...haunted.  I have an interview there next Sunday. I'll let you guys know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment